Monday, July 7, 2014

July 4th



 

 

www.entwinemagazine.com


Here we are; right in the heat of summer and I am loving it. Every year we host a huge Independence Day bash for our family and friends and that takes a lot of preparation. We are expecting about 50 people which may not seem like much but I do most of the cooking and believe you me, 50 is a lot when you are the one feeding them.

I love being outdoors as much as possible which means not so much crocheting.

We have been working a garden spot at my in-laws’ house. It is growing pretty well but the weather has been so hot that I haven’t wanted to keep the grass hoed between the rows. Things have been a little slow in the crochet world around here but now that we are looking at less than 6 months for Christmas I am starting to think fall/winter.

Here at Entwine we are gearing up for the colder weather with patterns and lots of great ideas to keep you warm this winter.

DESIGNERS:
 
Submit your patterns to be considered for publication and receive the publicity your work deserves. You will also gain customers that will be directed to your shop buy just a click of their mouse.
 









 

7 comments: